Discussion Topics

« Return to Food Discussions

Natural Food and Safe Products

Hello everyone,

Natural Food and Safe Products are not always easy to find. We are fortunate to have access to a growing community of businesses and friends who offer Natural Food and Safe Products. Please share your discoveries and experiences with buying good stuff in and around our community using this discussion; or, begin a new thread. 

We thought our new business, OnlyGreen, would appeal to the Transition community. Please use this forum to let us know what you think about our products www.onlygreen.com/ontario . Catalogues are available if you would like a Hard Copy of the variety of products available.  

I am also interested in the Ontario Natural Food Co-op  http://www.onfc.ca Great to here about a Collingwood Buying Club.

The organic produce at Wheat & Honey on Fridays is great...11-3pm I believe.

I believe Tamara has fresh living green trays of sprouts and maybe more? Maybe Tamara can let us know...

Stacey at Kimberly's General Store (Grey Rd. 13) has a unique selection of Green and Organic products.

Cathy Day's Awear Eco-Boutique has great environmentally responsible clothing and accessories.

Has anyone compiled a list of green alternatives to box stores and corporate poison yet? If not, let's do it on this site.

Namaste, Jim and Marlene

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Visit our exciting new site at www.transitioncollingwood.com